Sunday 9 February 2014

Collective Haul!

Oops I did it again (my inner Britney tosses her hair) and I have been using most of them for the past month or so, so it will be first impressions as well (bonus track)!

Cherry culture haul



Nyx jumbo eye pencils in Iced Mocha Milk and Yogurt: since my lids are not especially oily I thought that I could use them alone but they do crease and fade...so, not very happy.  I used them as an eyeshadow base, they fade nonetheless.  For a couple of hours they will stay put though.


Nyx Felt Tip Liner in Jet Black and Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Hip

I hardly ever wear black liner (let alone a glitter one!) but I really wanted to try something outside of my comfort zone. The liner is ok but I feel that the tip will dry out in a few weeks and the glitter is transparent so I can use it on top of any eyeshadow, when I want something special (=sparkly).



Red and Taupe blushes: I've been wanting to try Taupe for contouring for the longest time and it really is excellent for this purpose if used with a light hand and thoroughly blended. It is a cool toned brown/grey, perfect for a night out, if you want sky high cheekbones. I also use it as an eyeshadow, on the crease or allover the lid.


Red blush was purchased on a whim and it is ideal for snow white cheeks. It does look scary in the pan but if used extremely lightly it is beautiful.


Another blush I got, this one from Asos, is the Illamasqua Zygomatic and it has a barely there, dusty pink color. It is ideal for smokey eyes or in general when I want my cheeks to be there but subdued.


Nyx Red, Taupe and Illamasqua Zygomatic


All Cosmetics Wholesale haul: Nars is a brand that I really like but I find them rather expensive, so when ACW had a 30% off sales items, I got these Multiples in Luxor (a pinky champaign shimmery highlight) and Laguna (a shimmery light bronze shade). I really like these but again I have to constrain myself or else I will glow but not in a good way (more like, I fell head over heels in a shimmer tub).



Dior Constellation palette: love. If you like smokey, fumée tones you'll definitely enjoy this one. 



Ebay haul: I wanted to try the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion for ages and I finally got the mini size.  It definitely feels emollient and when I put my moisturiser on top my skin feels supple and well fed, even when it's really cold or windy. I 'll probably purchase the full bottle.


Cure Natural Aqua Gel: this is a mild exfoliating gel/lotion and I had tried a couple of samples beforehand and I really liked it. It seems natural enough, no nasties from what I can tell and it will probably last me quite some time.


That's it for now, I hope you are all well and thriving!

5 comments:

  1. Μεγειά!!!!!!!
    Η παλέτα dior...φανταστική!!
    Οπως και όλα τα ρουζάκια!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ! Nyx ήθελα να δοκιμάσω εδώ και πολύ καιρό αλλά περίμενα μήπως ανοίξει κατάστημα και στην Αθήνα...τελικά βρήκα το cherry culture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing haul ! That Illamasqua blush looks divine, have to check it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely color, would look great on you!

      Delete
  4. malegra 100 mg stimulates blood flow to the penis. Works by relaxing the muscles and veins inside the penis. sildenafil 100 mg helps to get more blood into the penis. This medicine can be used as per the advice of the doctor. Purchase any medication from the best online pharmacy store in the USA with an incredible markdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...