Sunday 28 October 2012

Makeup Storage: Pretty in Pink Fall Edition!

Well, this kind of posts is turning into a series (lol!), you can see here my previous posts on the same topic.

So, it is time once more for a little rearranging, for taking out the spring/summer fun stuff and putting in the fall/winter ones, some old, some new, mixed and matched.

You won't see any foundations because I always keep them in the fridge and no brushes because I keep them in a separate container.

It is also true that my little caddy is a bit beaten up but it is still functional, so I won't replace it as yet.

So, let's get started!

First tray: lips and eyes.

  • Three Mac lipsticks in Oh Oh Oh!, Hot Gossip and Pure Zen
  • MUFE eyebrow corrector and Mac paints in Bare Canvas and Stilife
  • Lipglosses: Mac Emancipation and Social Light, Korres #23 Light Purple and Clinique #07 Bonfire (magazine freebie)
  • Benefit Erase Paste #1 (it doesn't end, I know!)
  • Various eye pencils: Nyx Jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese, W&W Pixie, Mac kohl pencils in Fascinating, Smolder, Prunella, Undercurrent and Plank Technakohl
  • Mac lip pencil in Saunter (nude)
  • A couple of foundation samples
  • A clean mascara wand that I use for combing my brows
Second tray: more eyes and face

  • Garnier Roll-on and Bourjois Healthy Mix concealers
  • Mac Prep+Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • A mini bottle with Mac Fix+ and a retractable Mac lip brush
  • My Clarins Instant Light Blushes in Vitamin Pink and Corail Tonic. Behind these there is one (oh yes, only one) YSL Glossy Stain in #12, the rest will have to relax until next spring!
  • A Clinique eyeshadow duo in Rose Wine (I got it at the Estee Lauder bazaar to gift it to someone and I liked it so much that I got one for myself as well!)
  • Three Mac Fluidlines: Blacktrack, Avenue and Added Goodness
  • Two Mac pain pots in Painterly (one year old, probably I'll just B2M it) and Nubile
Last tray: eyes and face as well.

  • Mac palette
  • Naked 2 palette by UD
  • YSL Pure Chromatics #10 palette
  • Dior Aurora palette
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows in Metallic Pomegranate, Pink Gold, On and On Bronze, Permanent Taupe, Immortal Charcoal and Infinite White
  • Chanel Emerveiile cream eyeshadow and Mac Daylight minelarize eyeshadow
  • Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten powder in Porcelain
  • Jemma Kid Iced Gold highlighter
  • A few blushes
An overview of my fall-ish Mac palette

Brûlée, Honesty, Moleskine, Espresso, Carbonized

Creamy Bisque, Quarry, Satin Taupe, Scene, Smut

Crystal Avalanche, Expensive Pink, Mythical, Steamy, Club

For my blushes I made a little case from scrap paper, this way I can fit more and have them easily accessible at the same time.

From bottom up, left then right

Mac Stunner and Legendary

Mac Sunbasque and Equillibrium

Mac Supernova

Tarte Exposed and Blissful

So, this is my current, everyday, go-to, stash. I do have extra items that I store in a drawer and what I do is that if I reach for something more than 2-3 times a week, I put it in my caddy.

On another note, if I don't have something in front of me I usually forget to use it, so I decided to put in the caddy the Naked, YSL and Dior palettes

For the end, here's a fall NOTD, Chanel Tulipe Noire (a little gem I found for 15€ at Factory Outlet!)

What's your favorite shade or product for fall?

 

5 comments:

  1. είχαμε την ίδια ιδέα... μόνο που ε΄συ ήσουν τυχερή και βρήκες τη ρος... εγω έχω μία με τον μπομπ τον μαστορα!!!χιχιχιχ!!! σε ακολουθώ πλέον πέρνα μια βόλτα αν θες...

    http://beautyandfashiondowntown.blogpost.com ,
    http://www.facebook.com/Beautyandfashiondowntown?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. every fall i keep going back to Nars Cordura Duo eyeshadow, the perfect browns, a hint of shimmer, deep color, it's my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...