Sunday 6 May 2012

Makeup Storage: Pretty in Pink Updated!

Some time ago I posted about my everyday makeup organization configuration, you can see it here , but since there are some new products that I incorporated in my daily routine, I thought it would be interesting to do an update!

First of all, here's my cute caddy.

I had purchased it for my niece from Jumbo, but when she opened it I thought it would be a funny, practical and economic way to keep my stash together and portable (in house of course!).

It has two shallow tiers and a deep "bucket" and it stores my everyday items perfectly!

So let's take a look!

First tier (from left to right):

  • Mac paints in Bare Canvas and Stilife,
  • a lip butter,
  • Clarins Instant Light liquid blush in #01 Vitamin Pink and
  • YSL Glossy stains in #15 Rose Vinyl and #17 Encre Rose
  • Erase Paste concealer by Benefit
  • Powderflage by Benefit (I put some in a little container because the original pot didn't fit in here)
  • Painterly paintpot by Mac
  • Equilibrium blush by Mac that I use for contouring.

As you can see, my glossy stains and the liquid blush fit perfectly and I also grouped them by color, so this is my "pink" set.

I also keep my pencils in here and an Elf mascara brush that I washed and kept to comb my brows, as well as a Mac sample of the mineral foundation.

Second tier:

  • Rol on concealer by Garnier
  • Shadow Insurance primer by Too Faced
  • Prep and Prime pink highlighter by Mac
  • Retractable lip brush by Mac
  • Prep and Prime for lips by Mac
  • 2000 Calories mascara in black-brown by Max Factor
  • Clarins Instant Light liquid blush in #02 Coral Tonic
  • YSL Glossy Stains in #07 Corail Aquatique and #12 Corail Fauve
  • Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow by Maybelline in #55 Immortal Charcoal
  • Mac Fix+ in a little spritz bottle
  • Mac fluidlines in Blacktrack, Avenue and Added Goodness

Bucket:

  • Three Mac palettes (two with eyeshadows and one with blushes)
  • Sunday Afternoon and Flower Fantasy blushes by Mac
  • Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten face powder in Porcelain
  • Color Tatto eyeshadows in #35 On and On Bronze, #40 Permanent Taupe and #45 Infinite White

Here's an overview once more!


That's it for now, I hope you're all well and thriving!

 

12 comments:

  1. Αχ πόσο τέλεια είναι!!!Σκέτη γλύκα!Ζηλεύω πάρα πολύ!!!Στην επόμενη επίσκεψη στα Jumbo θα κοιτάξω μήπως βρω κάτι παρόμοιο!!!Πάντως φαίνεται πολύ βολική και έχει αρκετές θηκούλες...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ναι, δεν το περίμενα ότι θα ήταν τόσο βολικη και χωράει αρκετά πράγματα!

      Delete
  2. Πολύ βολική θήκη και cute!! Τα Jumbo έχουν διάφορα τέτοια χαριτωμένα κουτάκια!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Στα jumbo μπορω να χαζευω με τις ώρες, lol!

      Delete
  3. so jealous of those ysl lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly wear anything else since I got them!

      Delete
  4. I need one of those.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. τι τελεια ιδεα.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. teleio! thelo kai ego na organotho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Απο τότε που την χρησιμοποιώ βάφομαι πιο γρήγορα γιατι τα έχω μαζεμένα και εύκολα προσβάσιμα!

      Delete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...